Mr. Wu was the first baby panda I watched from birth. The following year I watched as the Meihems, and then Pinky were born, but Wu will always be the cubby of my heart. I hope that I get to visit him in China, but sometimes it is hard to track specific pandas. You think they are going to be one place, and then you go, and they have been moved, sometimes the day before.
I know I’ll recover. There are more panda cubbies to watch and love, but they won’t be the Wu Self.
where happy pandas eat bamboo, oh why, oh why, can’t…Wu?
Please refer any questions to Mr Wu’s legal team.
Are you now, or have you ever been a panda?
Princess Pinky is drawing a line in the sandbox.
Uh oh. All is not well in Pandyland!
Don’t believe EVERYTHING the panda kindergarten says!
Meanwhile, we wrapped up our successful Bubba and Ping Pin project over on Kickstarter last week! They just celebrated their 10th anniversary last week as well! Follow the link to see some of the amazing projects the’ve done over the years. I’m proud of all the projects I’ve done there, since my first one in 2012. While they have all been modest projects, relatively speaking, they have been significant to me, in the support I received and what I was able to do with it.
Thanks to all of you who supported me, I was able to:
* Travel to Italy for an egg tempera workshop in 2012
* Publish the very first collection of the Panda Chronicle ‘toons in 2012
* Publish Pandamorphosis in 2014
* Travel to China to see pandas (including actual Pinky) and create a series of artworks on my return in 2017
* Create the first of the Pin series (Starring Pinky!!!!!) in 2019
* Create the second Pin project with Bubba and Ping Ping; in 2019
Thank you all for being the bears!
Bob T Panda