Those who know me well, know that there is no joke that I won’t flog until it is laying on the ground, gasping for breath, and so, we return to our ‘toon theme of last week, pretending that you have done something monumental when you’ve actually been lying on the couch eating bon-bons!
When you care to pretend you’ve sent the very best…Youverest™. What could possibly go wrong?
Bob T Panda
For those of you who have ordered Pinky stickers and want to put them on a coffee cup, here are some tips! (lest you end up with it sticking your hands together or covering your face):
Thank you for supporting panda satire! Here’s some tips on putting your stickers on the mugs:
1. Clean, dry, (and empty!) flat sided mug (aka standard boring mugs)
2. DO NOT remove backing yet
3. Put a smallish piece of removable tape on one end of the sticker, and use that to position & anchor sticker to mug
4. Starting from the taped end, smooth & hold sticker around the curve of the mug. Lay the mug on it’s side to give yourself an extra hand
5. The backing is in sections, so with one hand holding the mug down, use your other hand to remove the backing on the free end of the sticker, and carefully smooth onto the mug.
6. Remove the tape from the other end
7. Starting from the attached end of the sticker, remove the backing one section at a time and smooth down as you go.
8. I recommend hand-washing for longer Pinky life of your mug
Enjoy your favorite beverage with Pinky!