How NOT to start a Kickstarter campaign:
- Wait till the absolute last minute to start actually setting up your project
2. Figure “I’ve done this so many times before. I have the items designed, what could possibly go wrong?”
3. Hit a technical glitch within the Kickstarter site.
4. Go to sleep and hope it will be fixed by morning
5. Glitch has not self corrected. Send request for help to Kickstarter support.
6. Get no response from Kickstarter.
7. Send another request to the help line.
8. Get no response.
9. Troll Kickstarter on Twidder (heh) but (mostly nicely. (mostly)
10. Send another desperate email to help line.
11. Kickstarter fixes glitch.
12. Launch project from phone, without sending out sufficient notice, late on Friday afternoon.
13. Send out the same ‘toon you sent out yesterday, announcing the ACTUAL launch of the project, as opposed to the one announcing it yesterday, when I was not actually able to launch.
My Bad! But Hey! We’re LIVE!!!!!
Here’s the link!
Bob T Panda