Recently TWO generous (and, may I say astute?) readers of The Panda Chronicles have bestowed the Versatile Blogger Award on me, and I have been MOST negligent in fulfilling all the requirements of the office. I really have no excuse, other than that I have been busy drawing new panda cartoons, and the panda kindergarten hid my laptop. I think they have been watching panda videos on YouTube and then used the power cord to tie Bob up in the basement.
According to the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award, I must:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to seven others.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Right now I have two different people to thank and do all the other stuff, so I am going to multitask and combine these two award. What are you going to do? take it back? First I need to thank hungry4momos at http://stowawaytrain.com/2011/12/28/the-versatile-blogger-award-merry-christmas-to-me/ because, well, she nominated me first. And then, before I even finished all this WORK I now had to do, Then The Rubbe at http://therubbe.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/were-famous/ went and gave it to me AGAIN.
Ok, so…thanks. Don’t do it again. (Just kidding…It’s kind of like being prom queen, except I don’t have to wear a dress.) ( Now could someone give me “The Humorous Blogger Award?”)
My favorite part is coming up with 7 things that people might not know about me, so here goes:
1. I like to watch movies where lots of things blow up, usually after a very destructive car chase.
2. Mehitabel is a real, actual cat. She REALLY doesn’t like pandas.
3. The panda kindergarten is the expression of my deepest, inner self.
4. I have actually seen “the Nixon Pandas” (look it up).
5. In addition to cuppycakes, I am particularly fond of those little pink and white frosted animal crackers.
6. I do “voice overs” when watching panda videos, where I do dramatic presentations of what I think the pandas are saying.
7. I am not really a panda.
In the interest of further procrastination, I will nominate my versatile bloggees um…later. OK?
Well, you read this far, you should get a cartoon, so here it is!
Well, it is an election year!
Be the Bear!
Bob T. Panda