Only four more days of pandas! Oh my! But never fear, we will still be here when the clock chimes midnight on the 31st, with new ‘toons for the New Year! Huzzah! Before long, the resolutionists* will be clogging up my yoga class (*people who resolve to start going to yoga again, after 9 months or more of not showing up), crowding the vegetable and health food aisles at the grocery store and leaving the cookie aisle vacant. (Bwahahaha! More for me!!!!)
So here are the things that I resolve for the new year:
- Eat more frosting. There is no reason not to if we are all going to die in a nuclear apocalypse; our healthcare is gone, as is all government support for those in need.
- Resist evil where ever it lifts it’s ugly head.
- Eat more frosting.
- Keep drawing pandas, and letting them speak their minds.
- Eat more…um…frosting.
- Get to yoga on time so a resolutionist does not take my spot.
- Eat more….you guessed it! Frosting!!!!!!
The countdown to the New Year has begun! And not a moment too soon!
Bob T Panda